LET US TAKE THE WORRIES OUT OF MANAGING YOUR
Code Blue 4U is dedicated to your life-saving success. As part of our exceptional service to our clients, Code Blue 4U offers a variety of AED Maintenance Packages to assist with your Response Protocol for a Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Whether you have one AED or multiples, keeping up with their maintenance can be overwhelming. Often with the time constraints of your day, remembering to maintain your AEDs may be overlooked on your To-Do List. Let Code Blue 4U take the worry out of managing your AED program. Code Blue 4U offers
Code Blue 4U Bronze Service Contract – Along with on-going customer support, you will also have access to CheckMyAED through Code Blue 4U. CheckMyAED is a web-based program that will assist you in maintaining up-to-date records including vital demographic information of your AEDs, dates of pads and batteries, and email reminders for
Code Blue 4U Silver Service Contract – This contract provides all the benefits of the Bronze Service contract but goes a step further with providing medical direction & oversight.
Medical Direction & Oversight include:
- Prescription & authorization for AED use as required by state and federal regulation.
- AED program documentation including Response Protocol and incident forms
- Telephone consultation support by our team and access to our physicians, for medical questions relating to the AED or for an AED use. (In an emergency, always call 911 or your local emergency service number first.)
- Physician review of event data for incidents of sudden cardiac arrest and use of an AED.
- Telephone follow-up and debriefing of AED event responders, as requested.
Code Blue 4U Gold & Diamond Service Contracts – These contracts provide the same benefits as Bronze and Silver with additional features. Please contact Code Blue 4U for more details.