The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a handheld non-invasive device intended for spot-checking of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and Pulse Rate of adult adolescent, and child patients in hospitals, long-term care facilities, homecare, and emergency medical services care.
- Fingertip measurement of Sp02% (Oxygen Saturation) and pulse rate
- Measures quickly and accurately
- LED display screen can display information in two directions
- Low power consumption with auto shut-off feature
- Up to 30 hours of continuous use
- Lightweight and compact design