Code Blue 4U is closely monitoring the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) at a global and local level for our classes both in our training facility as well as off-site locations. The safety of our instructors, clients and suppliers is our top priority. We are following the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), American Heart Association, Red Cross, and state and local authorities.
If you have any signs of illness (i.e. cough, runny nose, fever, or other symptoms) or have had any symptoms within the past 24 hours, please contact Code Blue 4U to reschedule. Please note, if you show up to class with symptoms, then you will be sent home and asked to reschedule until you are better.
The American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and American Safety & Health Institute have issued Training Memos to provide additional flexibility, as needed, for training during heightened precautions for COVID-19 based on the ECC Guidelines.
Code Blue 4U is taking measures seriously to protect our instructors and clients. Classes held at Code Blue 4U are following the following guidelines:
- Classes are reduced to 2 to 3 people per class to meet the recommendations set forth to have each person at least 6 feet from the other
- Each student will work with their own set of manikins for the course. Sharing of manikins during the course will not be permitted
- We ask all students and instructors to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds:
- Prior to the course
- During breaks and after using the restroom
- After the course
- Hand sanitizer is available for students and instructors to use during the course
- Students may request to wear a pair of gloves during the course provided by Code Blue 4U
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 Pandemic, all of us at Code Blue 4U wish our instructors, clients, and students well and to remain healthy through all this. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.